If you want hire best freelancer for Twitch Store Click here to start
- What is vector tracing?In computer graphics, vector tracing is the conversion of raster graphics into vector graphics. Raster graphics are represented by a dot matrix and often appear pixelated. Vector graphics retain all the colors and contours of shapes and lines, and so are more desirable for graphic design.
- Why should I use vector image?While a raster image may look good on the screen, it does not scale well and will look distorted if printed. On the other hand, vector images scale easily without any reduced resolution, which is why they are the preferred file format for printing, both on paper and clothes. Vector images are also preferred for flash animations.
- How is vector tracing done?Vector tracing, which is sometimes referred to as vectorization, can either be done manually or automatically. Vectoring an image manually means that the conversion is done by hand (“hand tracing”), and works best for simpler graphics without a lot of curves or contours. For the automatic process, a computer program is used to convert the graphics.
- How do I pick the right professional to do my vector conversion project?Once you’ve identified a pool of candidates based on skills and availability, look at their experience and browse their gig gallery. Look at samples of previous vector conversion projects to get a sense of their work.
If you want hire best freelancer for Vector Tracing Click here to start
- What are infographics?Simply put, an infographic is a visual image used to convey information. Infographics can be complex, representing a large amount of data in a visual form, or they may be simple, representing just one or two facts. Infographics are generally comprised of graphics and text, but may also include illustration and/or photography.
- Why should I use infographic design?Infographics are a great way to convey information in a visually compelling way, as opposed to large blocks of text or bullet points. They can help simplify complex data, making it easier to understand at-a-glance through visual elements that make abstract data feel more concrete. Infographics are also very easy to share on social media, giving your graphic the potential to reach a large number of people.
- What makes a good infographic design?A good infographic design clearly and effectively conveys the desired information. It is also pleasing to look at, eye-catching, and creative. The best kinds of infographic designs help to amplify the information they represent, using visual elements to drive home facts, figures, and other data points. What’s most important is to create infographics that fit your needs and captures the visual essence you’re hoping for.
- How do I choose the right freelance infographic designer?Once you’ve identified a pool of candidates based on skills and availability, look at their experience and browse their gig gallery. Look at samples of previous infographic design to get a sense of their style, and choose the candidate whose style you like best.
If you want hire best freelancer for Infographic Design Click here to start
- What is presentation design?Presentation design is the process of planning, implementing, and coordinating every aspect of a digital presentation. It usually takes the format of a slide deck, through a program like Keynote or PowerPoint, and involves a combination of text, photos, graphics, animations, video, and sound. Presentation design touches every part of a presentation, from the introduction to the final slide
- What kind of projects need presentation design?Any type of presentation needs presentation design. This could include investor decks, product launches, academic projects, lectures, keynote addresses, and everything in between. Longer presentations, presentations that need involved graphics or video, or those that will be given to an important audience, are good candidates for pursuing professional design.
- What makes good presentation design?What constitutes a good presentation design will vary depending on what is being presented. Different topic areas and presentation arenas will have different goals and expectations. However, all good presentation design will keep the audience engaged and interested, convey information in a wide variety of different ways (audio, video, text, etc), and be easy to understand.
- How do I choose the right PowerPoint presentation designer?Once you’ve identified a pool of candidates based on skills and availability, look at their experience and browse their gig gallery. Look at samples of previous PowerPoint presentation designs to get a sense of their style, and evaluate the candidates based on the criteria most important to you.
If you want hire best freelancer for Presentation Design Click here to start
- Why should I design my own T-shirts?T-shirts are a crowd-pleasing and cost-effective way to promote your brand, event, or organization, while inspiring others to become involved. Creating customized T-shirts with your logo and images on it means that you have walking advertisements, and those people who own the T-shirts will remember you and are likely to become brand ambassadors. Plus, people love T-shirts!
- What makes a good T-shirt design?There are a lot of T-shirts out there in the world, so you want your T-shirt design to be eye-catching and memorable, something that makes someone take a second look. Good T-shirt design should also include exactly the right amount of information — not too much, not too little —and be able to be read or understood at a quick glance. Because the T-shirt will be worn, it should also be flattering and fun.
- Do I need to prepare something for my T-shirt design?A professional shirt designer will be able to give you guidance on how best to proceed with your shirt design. However, you should prepare for the project by thinking about how you want your T-shirt to look and what you want to be on it. Search for t shirt design ideas and add them to your request, Map out any essential elements (ie, your logo, a particular graphic, etc) and decide whether you want all of the T-shirt printed, or just the front, back, and/or sleeves.
- How do I choose the right T-shirt designer?Once you’ve identified a pool of freelance t-shirt designers for hire based on skills and availability, look at their experience and browse their gig gallery. Look at samples of previous T-shirt designs to get a sense of their style, and evaluate the candidates based on the criteria most important to you. You can contact them before ordering, explain your project requirements, expectations, and budget, and provide examples of work you like by the seller or someone else as a visual reference.
If you want hire best freelancer for T-Shirts & Merchandise Click here to start
- What is product design?Product design is the process of designing and creating a new product to be sold to consumers. It covers everything from the initial ideation of the product to its ultimate production, including conducting user research, gathering feedback and iterating, working out bugs, introducing or eliminating new features, and finessing the final vision of the product.
- What makes good product design?Good product design will result in a product that functions as expected, is easy to use, and fulfills the aesthetic goals for the product. It should streamline and simplify the creation and use of the product, and include nothing extraneous. Good product design will also be innovative and set your product apart from the rest.
- What kinds of projects require product design?In an ideal world, every product would have a product designer behind it. A product that is produced without a product designer is likely to be less functional, attractive, and efficient than one that used a product designer. Using a product designer ensures that every decision that goes into making your product has been thought through, and nothing will be arbitrary. It’s an initial upfront investment that will save you from future iterations and adjustments.
- How do I pick the right product designer for me?Once you’ve identified a pool of candidates based on skills and availability, look at their experience and browse their gig gallery. Look at samples of previous product design to get a sense of their style, and choose the candidate whose style you like best. Make sure to contact them before ordering, explain your project requirements, expectations, and budget, and provide examples of work you like by the seller or someone else as a visual reference.
If you want hire best freelancer for Industrial & Product Design Click here to start
- Why and when might you want to outsource photo editing/retouching?You might want to consider outsourcing photo editing and retouching tasks in two basic scenarios: (1) When you have a lot of images needing a little bit of touching up, resizing, reformatting, or editing work; and (2) when you’ve got an image file or files in need of a lot of work — for example, you need to combine several shots of the same basic composition into a single, perfected image. And you could also benefit from outsourcing to an experienced photo editor when you’re just pressed for time and your attention would be better spent on tasks you can’t outsource.
- Why is Photoshop necessary for web design?Photoshop is a popular tool of choice for web designers and developers, because it helps create web-friendly files that can be used in a number of ways. Photoshop files can be “translated” into HTML and CSS; used as background images for websites; and created to provide clear, crisp logo files for website headers. In many cases for website work, you’ll need image files in scalable vector graphics (SVG) format instead of pixel-based formats, such as JPEG and PNG. That’s because vector-based graphics can be cleanly resized, whereas pixel-based graphics are more limited; you can’t increase a PNG file’s size dramatically without losing the image’s clarity.
- What if I have multiple photographs that need to be edited?Most sellers offer batch pricing if you have multiple images that need editing, especially if similar processes will be applied to each image. Carefully check a Gig’s structure to note how many images are included in the price of a single Gig. If the description doesn’t specify a total number of images, message the seller and ask. Most sellers are happy to create a custom offer for your specific volume needs. Additionally, many sellers who offer Triple Packages include multiple images in their higher-priced package tiers.
- What’s a source file and do I need one?A source file is an editable, layered file that allows you or anyone else to make additional changes to the work more easily. In this subcategory, Source Files are almost always in the .PSD format native to Photoshop. If you do not purchase the Source File, you will just receive the static image file (usually .JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, or .TIFF). If you are not planning on making additional edits to the file beyond simple cropping or resizing, you probably do not need the Source File.
- How can product photo editing & retouching boost my online e-commerce business?In e-Commerce, it’s essential to build trust with your prospective customers. You can do this in a number of ways — customer ratings, reviews, social proof, etc. — but one thing you should pay special attention to is the quality of your product images. Customers who can clearly see what they’re contemplating buying have a lot more faith in the seller and are more willing to trust you with their purchase! But unless you’re a highly skilled photographer, chances are your product images will need to be resized, touched up, and “finished” to display your products to their best advantage and achieve a consistent branding image across your entire site.
- How does photo editing/retouching help with magazine and brochure advertisements?Image quality is a crucial factor in the success or failure of any print advertising campaign. While the right image can effectively sell a product even without a written copy, a low-quality, out of focus, or oddly composed image can send a prospective customer running to the competition. Photo editing and retouching can easily fine-tune and perfect your images, transforming a so-so photo into a dynamic, eye-catching one that helps you sell your products and services.
If you want hire best freelancer for Photoshop Editing Click here to start