Instagram is a wildly popular social media network, but getting the visibility you want and need to make the most of it can be difficult. This is especially true for new brands that are trying to build traction with their audience and expand their reach while building brand awareness.
Thankfully, there are a wide variety of services available to help you grow your Instagram account. Some of these services allow you to buy followers, likes, and video views, while others focus on using bots and automation to help you build a targeted audience based on the parameters you provide.
How to get 1000 real followers per day?
You can use Kicksta or Upleap.
What is Kicksta?
Kicksta is one of many Instagram growth tools, and one of many that claims to be the most powerful options on the market. They pride themselves on the fact that they do not use spam, fake followers, or bots. They promise organic growth that’s powered by artificial intelligence.
After sign up, you’ll provide Kicksta with a list of target Instagram accounts that have the kinds of followers you want to attract. You should look to competitors, influencers in your niche, and complementary brands to generate your list.
Then, Kicksta will “like” one or two photos from all the users that are following those target accounts. Those users will receive a notification that you liked their photo, and hopefully take a look at your profile. Because you’re targeting accounts similar to yours, it’s likely that those users will also like your brand and want to follow you.
While many other Instagram growth platforms offer additional services, such as following users, commenting, scheduling content in advance, and even sending DMs to people, Kickstart doesn’t do anything more than like photos on your behalf.
Kicksta uses a quick sign up process so all you have to do is alert them to the accounts you want to target. They do not follow those accounts, but rather focus on the users who are following those accounts.
There are two different pricing plans to choose from, the standard plan for $49 or the premium plan for $99. Sometimes, this plan is $149. On the standard plan, you can expect moderate growth, video onboarding, and 10 targets.
With the premium plan, you’ll get the maximum growth, video onboarding, 40 targets, VIP email support, live chat support, advanced targeting, and a blacklist.
Kicksta Pros and Cons
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- No software to install
- No contract, pay as you go, cancel anytime
- No free trial
- Only facilitates growth through likes
- Support limited to those on the premium plan
- Giving someone else control over your account
What is Upleap?
Upleap is an Instagram growth platform that matches you with a dedicated account manager. They help you get more Instagram followers by taking the time to learn the kinds of followers you’re looking for. By providing them with users who are like the ones you want to attract and hashtags to monitor, you get smart targeting that allows you to get a real boost in engagement.
Upleap matches you with a dedicated account manager who engages with posts for you. They take the time to view Instagram stories of people you don’t follow to help you get noticed. You don’t pay for likes, followers, or views – but rather the account manager who goes in and acts on your behalf based on the information you provide them at sign up.
You provide up to 10 Instagram accounts that are similar to yours to help Upleap Target followers who are interested in similar content. You can block the accounts of users you don’t want up leave to interactive with. And you can specify up to 10 locations that Upleap will use to find followers for your account.
Upleap Pros and Cons
- Upleap comes with a free 3-day trial so you can see what the service could do before you commit to making any kind of payment. The free trial doesn’t require a credit card or any kind of billing information, which is nice in case you forget to cancel it.
- The company guarantees that it will interact only with real Instagram users with the aim of increasing your engagement over the long-term.
- It’s easy to add a description of your account along with relevant hashtags as part of the sign-up process.
- You can save money by opting for annual billing. You can save anywhere from 25% to 40% depending on the plan you purchase.
- The plans are relatively pricey ranging from $39 per month to $99 per month.
- They claim to have a support team readily available 24/7, they don’t even have an FAQ page to help you with issues.
- They lack an email and phone form that you fill out when you sign up – which is something important for credibility.
- You’re handing someone else the keys to your Instagram account.