Software : Adobe after effects
What is Adobe After Effects :
Plugin : VideoCopilot Element 3d
Element 3d Features :
REAL 3D OBJECTS!
Import 3D Objects & Textures
OBJ & C4D Formats
Animation OBJ Sequences
Textures: PNG, JPG, HDR, EXR
NEW: Automatic Texture Importing
OBJ with MTL
OPENGL SHADOWS: (FASTER)
• Supports Spot Lights & Parralel Lights
• Soft Shadows for Spot Lights
• Up to 8K Map Resolution & Sample Quality
• Shadow range based on map size
IMPROVED SSAO: (FASTER)
• New SSAO includes quality presets
• Tighter contact & SSAO Color Tint
RAY TRACE SHADOWS & AO (SLOWER)
• Supports All Light types
• Accurate Soft Shadows
• Renders slower & Requires more memory
• Ray Trace features require OpenCL GPU
RAY TRACED AO: (SLOWER)
• Accurate contact edges
• Slower that SSAO
CAST SHADOWS IN YOUR SCENE!
• Cast shadows using special Matte Shadow Material
• Supports Shadows and Ambient Occlusion Shading
• Options for shadow color tint and opacity
PRODUCTIVITY STARTS HERE
• New Group Folders
• Combine 3D Models in groups
• Transform objects inside
• High Quality preview with reflection
• New Texture Levels control
NEW PARAMETRIC OBJECTS
• Create Primitives objects
• Edit segments and size
• Use as Particle Replicator shape
BEVEL & EXTRUDE
CREATE INCREDIBLE 3D TEXT
• Extrude Text & Mask Shapes
• Built-in Bevel Presets
• Animate Individual characters
• Multiple Bevels per Object
TRANSFER MODES &
• Control wireframe settings per material
• Great for UI design or HUD graphics
MATERIAL TRANSFER MODE
• Set materials to ADD or SCREEN
• Composite Smoke and fire with ease
• Objects blend in 3D Space
Adobe After Effects is software primarily used for creating motion graphics and visual effects. It allows users to animate, edit, and compose media in 2D or 3D space with many different built-in tools and third party plug-ins which can be downloaded from the Internet depending on what type of plug in the user is looking for. It also provides individual attention to variables like parallax and also user adjustable angles of observation.
Adobe After Effects is a layer-oriented program. Each individual media object like video clips, still images, audio clips, etc. runs on its own. In contrast, other Non-Linear Editing Systems use a system where individual media objects can occupy the same track as long as they do not overlap at the same time. This track-oriented system is more suitable for editing and can keep project files more simple. The layer oriented system that Adobe After Effects has is suitable for extensive video effects work and also key framing. Other compositing packages, especially the ones that employ tree or node workflows, such as Nuke and Fusion, are better suited to managing complex interconnected data flow within a composite. Adobe After Effects is capable of countering the problem somewhat by selectively hiding layers or by grouping them into pre-compositions.
The main interface of Adobe After Effects consists of several panels. Three of the most commonly used panels are the Project panel, Composition panel, and the Timeline panel. The Project panel acts as a bin for compositions and imported still images, videos or audio footage items. Footage files in the Project panel are used in the Timeline panel, where layer ordering and timing can be adjusted according to the user. The items visible at the current time marker are displayed in the Composition panel. Compositions can be nested into other compositions.
Adobe After Effects shares many of the same features with other Adobe programs, such as creating shapes that are defined by Bézier curves. Like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, After Effects can import and manipulate many image formats, filters, and adjustments.
Adobe After Effects integrates with other Adobe programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Encore and Adobe Flash. Additionally, it works with third party 3D programs like Cinema 4D, LightWave 3D, and Autodesk 3D MAX.
Animation Tutorial Via Skype:
My Website: http://vfxrz.com/
You can hire me on these sites:
Other of my teaching channels:
My Social Media:
Many Thanks for the watch!!
Please Like and share !!